How to Request a Product Quote with RDI’s New online RFQ Tool
The new RDI website has a useful RFQ feature that allows customers to quickly request a quote on any combination of products and quantities.
- Go to any Product Page and click on the Add to Quote button displayed under the Data Sheet icon. Clicking the button creates an RFQ and adds the product to the list.
- Open other products and repeat the process until all the required products have been added to the quote.
- Once the list is complete, click the Browse the List link to go to the Request a Quote screen, where you can enter quantities for each part in the quote.
Request a Quote Screen
- Use the + and – keys or highlight the quantity field and add numbers directly to set the part count for each device in the RFQ.
- Click Update List once part counts are finalized.
- Add your name, email address and any message, then click Send Your Request.
That’s all there is to it. You will get a reply from RDI to acknowledge we’ve received the request. A formal quote will be sent in 24 to 48 hours.